SD channel quality in HD boxes

pallab999

Banned
Reaction score
Now, most of people have HD tv. But have old SD STB. SD channels qulity in SD boxes are not so good. They comes in 576i resolution. I think everybody knows that in all DTH ,HD channels have 1080i resolution. But what about SD channels? What resolution they have? I want clear that in most of dth including Airtel Digital TV, Tatasky, Reliance upsacle their all SD channels and content to 1080i in HD boxes. This results in 40% more better quality in SD channenls in HD boxes than that of the SD boxes for HD TVs.

I dont know if this feature available in Dishtv, Videocon and Sun direct.

Sun Direct Picture Quality also Good in my HD box & i will post ss on today evening :)

I was using reliance SD box component connection with 32 inch led tv. The quality was fine for SD channels. Now I bought Airtel HD+ box and connected with hdmi at 1080i settings. HD channels are good, but all SD channel quality is worse. Now I realise that my old reliance SD box provided superb picture quality than airtel hd box.

ajeshnr said:
I was using reliance SD box component connection with 32 inch led tv. The quality was fine for SD channels. Now I bought Airtel HD+ box and connected with hdmi at 1080i settings. HD channels are good, but all SD channel quality is worse. Now I realise that my old reliance SD box provided superb picture quality than airtel hd box.

Yeah bro RDTV SD Quality much better than any other SD DTH in India....

JitendraKumar said:
Yeah bro RDTV SD Quality much better than any other SD DTH in India....

bro,picture quality only good,other wise poor cc support & many issue:shy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock