Seeking Help Seeking Start Up Business Idea

Optimus_Prime

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello Guys ,

I have Electrical Engineering background as educational Qualification, currently working in a private firm . Now want to Quit the job as the job leading me nowhere , bit of frustrated ..
So want to invest in Business .
Please mention Good Business idea or start up business plan so that I can invest my money wisely.
P.S- I am resident in West Bengal Currently.

Thanks and Regards
O_P

Be an ISP (Internet Service Provider). It requires lots of man power and maintenance but you may earn well with good number of connections.

Just invest in a business? Or quit your job and start a new business? I cannot comment specifically about WB, but in general, in big cities/metros, and presuming you want to continue to be in your current domain (which is a sensible thing IMO), becoming an electrical contractor is a good idea, esp with so much of construction happening. If experienced with higher end/industrial grade services, the opportunities even more for an electrical services & maintenance company. If you can manage to get yourself qualified for govt tenders etc, the opportunities will be limitless.

Last edited:
You are confused. Literally. It doesn't work that way. It's like asking, "I want to order food in Chennai. What food, which restaurant?". It won't work. You will end up with more confusion. You need to pick your choice of interest. It's easier to get answers/advice if you ask, "I want to order mutton briyani in Chennai, which is best restaurant?"

You need to pick your choice of interest. You don't pick a business which yields more money. You always pick a business of your interest. First pick your area of interest, see the demand and supply in that category, then pick the suitable business, put in some creativity and marketing strategy. You will come out with flying colors. Without your interest and marketing skills you won't be successful.

There was a big brand with huge customer base which failed miserably because of bad marketing and leadership, while a newly launched brand of same niche stormed the world and became global leader within 3 years. Ironically both belonged siblings. They were called the Ambanis. 😂 Best examples of "identifying the demand" and marketing.

So basically it's your interest, identifying demand, and supplying that demand with good marketing. Goodluck for your startup. Wish you all the best.

What about a New Computer traning centre franchisee or Supply and maintenance of Computer in school /college .

In my opinion madhankumar suggested right. I am a Mechanical Engineer, owning a business for last ten years, but the business i do is related to my experience i gained in twenty years. My suggestion is try where you have the knowledge.

Bro you can try financial services (stock market dealer)it doesn't need much money. If the business is not running good you can switch without loss. If you need more information ping me on this.

sorry for bumping on my old thread..
actually this time determined to start up a side business...
i have decided to do a business of 'installing CCTV and maintenance' as CCTV is going mainstream day by day. to stop crime, CCTV is necessary now a days.
can anyone guide me on this?
any kind of guidance is appreciated .

can anyone guide me on this?
any kind of guidance is appreciated .
Updated: Sorry for the last comment..

Actually i am trying to say that it is not a business that will sell your products everyday. And governments purchased this kind of products on the basis of tender. If you can offer cheaper price then you might get a chance. And very few people install cc camera in their house. So It shouldn't be the only thing you sell. You can also sell computer parts and other electronic equipment...
Also don't hate your current job. Try to adjust it...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock