Seeking Help selling "Nanna Prakara" Kannada movie satellite rights

• Thread starter venki
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 15
  • Views: Views 5,833

venki

Reaction score
hi , i have to sell satellite rights of the Kannada movie " Nanna Prakara " which channel is better

hi , i have to sell satellite rights of the Kannada movie " Nanna Prakara " which channel is better
Currently colors probably invests more for small budget films.
Zee invests more for big budget cinemas.
Star invests randomly probably where colors and zee competition are less.
It is normally left to directors and producers to sell the movie.
Sometimes actors influence the sale of movies like puneeth rajkumar movie yuvaratna may be sold to colors as puneeth sir is doing kk4.
Like wise pailwan movie producers RRR makes serial in zee hence have close relation with zee hence sold the movie to zee.

I'm assuming you're one of the producers of the movie; welcome aboard! Currently, viewership of Zee and Colors are on top. Zee will be coming up with a new movie channel soon too. Zee already has rights of Pailwan and Kurukshetra and might not be willing to offer better rates. Colors may be a good choice for you to sell the rights. Please also make sure if colors have an inclusive OTT deal which makes them the exclusive Digital Rights holders. Voot is free and if your movie is on Voot, it will reach more audience (but it will take time). If you are only focused on TV rights, then you can go with Amazon Prime for digital rights. Amazon does its own campaigns to make sure that the movie will have more hits. And through amazon, it is quite faster to reach more people. On the other hand, if Zee offers an inclusive deal, digital rights will go to Zee5 and it is not as popular as other OTT platforms; thus digital reach of the movie will be very less.

why do you worry about which channel is best just sell it to who is ready to pay more
@zaxotes the reach doesnt do any good for producer once he gets his money let the channel do whatever they want with the movie

Last edited:
If you sale the Digital Rights of the movie to Amazon prime
Then movie satellite rights acquiring only two channels interested Colors Kannada and Star Suvarna

If you sale the Digital Rights of the movie to Amazon prime
Then movie satellite rights acquiring only two channels interested Colors Kannada and Star Suvarna
hi ..how to contact amazon prime

I'm assuming you're one of the producers of the movie; welcome aboard! Currently, viewership of Zee and Colors are on top. Zee will be coming up with a new movie channel soon too. Zee already has rights of Pailwan and Kurukshetra and might not be willing to offer better rates. Colors may be a good choice for you to sell the rights. Please also make sure if colors have an inclusive OTT deal which makes them the exclusive Digital Rights holders. Voot is free and if your movie is on Voot, it will reach more audience (but it will take time). If you are only focused on TV rights, then you can go with Amazon Prime for digital rights. Amazon does its own campaigns to make sure that the movie will have more hits. And through amazon, it is quite faster to reach more people. On the other hand, if Zee offers an inclusive deal, digital rights will go to Zee5 and it is not as popular as other OTT platforms; thus digital reach of the movie will be very less.
hi sir, how to contact amazon prime

hi how to contact amazon prime and zee kannada and colours kannada channels .. provide the direct contact numbers to sell the movie

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock