Series Recording now in d2h

Some updates:

In my 2244 HD box, "Record this Series" option is available on selective channels only. It is available in Star Plus HD but not in Sun HD.

@Bapun: How about DVR box?

Same in my dvr too. It is like that in TS too. Mostly daily shows have this option and not channels which show movies i.e come once.

500GB. But i am sure its added to 1000GB dvr too after sw update.

I am on 1000GB Dvr and the series option is enabled after software update, before I had to set the recording for any program only on time based but now record this series option is available which will record all the program with the same name without repeat telecast.

Ok... Earlier i was given a free 3months free recording option... At that time i have tried to pause the live but couldn't do it... My stb is Hd2222... Fortunately my tv has recording facility which can also pause the live tv.... Unfortunately tv can't record hdmi contents....

I scheduled the recording of Velailla Pattathari in Sun TV HD and put the box on standby. I will return home on Sunday night. I will check and let you all know.

As far i remember I used to have this series recording facility in my 500gb DVR initially. I used to record serials from sony HD and Colour HD for my sis though. suddenly after few month back i realized that this option is deleted. Now again they reintroduced i suppose.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock