Series recording.

harshbardhan

Contributor
Reaction score
Tried to do series recording of a program coming on India News channel that comes once in 24 hrs but failed to do so. Can't we do series recording of such programs? Whereas when did so for the other one with repeated telecasting it obliged. Any idea?

Whenever you try to record a program in Guide section, Tata Sky will automatically ask you whether to record the current event only or start a series recording. But it depends upon whether the program supports series recording or not.

I have seen many programs on various channels which are broadcasted on daily basis such as Banged Up Abroad, 9/11, Breakout, etc but Tata Sky doesnt allow series recording of those programs.

DTH Fan said:
Whenever you try to record a program in Guide section, Tata Sky will automatically ask you whether to record the current event only or start a series recording. But it depends upon whether the program supports series recording or not.

I have seen many programs on various channels which are broadcasted on daily basis such as Banged Up Abroad, 9/11, Breakout, etc but Tata Sky doesnt allow series recording of those programs.

What kind of logic :huh

You guys record program from STB or from Broadcaster :lol

^^ I dont know but many programs support Series recording but some programs don't even though they are shown on daily basis on fixed time.

It means problem is from TATA(SKY side :k

Technically their EPG is not supporting Series Recording for some of the programs.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock