SES-12 Goes Operational to Serve Asia-Pacific and the Middle East

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 53
  • Views: Views 17,698
Bro in the above video this man did not give any information about ses 12 imfact he is given information about dd free dish using the title big breaking news about ses 12
Post was deleted 11 minutes ago and you are replying him after it. Unofficial youtube channel videos not allowed anyways so better stop discussing about it now.

Somebody said they are now aligning both South and North Subscribers to ST-2 so Dish TV may not shift from NSS-6 to SES-12 but to ST-2.

Somebody said they are now aligning both South and North Subscribers to ST-2 so Dish TV may not shift from NSS-6 to SES-12 but to ST-2.
I don't think so. Not only do they use NSS 6 but I think they also rely on GSAT 15 if I am not wrong. Shifting to ST-2 will be a huge loss to them. Also, recently I got a new DishTru HD connection in UP and they aligned it to 95 degree E NSS 6.

I don't think so. Not only do they use NSS 6 but I think they also rely on GSAT 15 if I am not wrong. Shifting to ST-2 will be a huge loss to them. Also, recently I got a new DishTru HD connection in UP and they aligned it to 95 degree E NSS 6.
May be. Lets see. It is better if they move to SES-12.

It seems SES 12 hasnot fined any satellite provider and SES 8 satellite have sufficent transponder capacity for DISH TV package.

I think NSS 6 already taken out of service. Currently it is showing at Longitude 41.55 instead of 95 degree. Source link below,

Real time satellite tracking for: NSS 6

In the above case, all dishtv tp's previously on NSS 6 must have been transferred to SES-8 or SES-12.

Anyone have info on this? Pl.s share.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock