Settop box goes 2 standby again and again

Srajal Ag

Reaction score
Hello brother ...i m a TS HD+ user and is very happy with d service but from yesterday there is some problem in my setbox or may be d remote ...the setup box himself goes to standby again n again ..sometimes the situation is worse when then is fluctuation between on and standby...it is very irritating..my box is out of warranty...plz help me whether d problem lie in stb or software or may be remote..

Try switching off the STB from the mains, taking out, cleaning and reinserting the viewing card and then switching the STB back on from the mains. If problem still remains, do a reset of the box from settings. If this also fails, call CC. You can eliminate remote problem by taking out battery from the remote and seeing if the problem persists.

TSlover said:
Thanks for ur input jdrocks ...do reset delete all my recordings..

I would not think so unless you format the hard drive. You are just resetting the settings to default.

Have called cc ..they told me i have 2 pay 350 rs for exchanging my stb...will they provide me a new box or used one??i new a brand new;(

If its just auto standby setting problem then why to exchange stb....

There isnt any setting pro..i guess d pro lies within d box...in d morning an eng came with a new box. But at that time d stb didnt show any pro so i asked him to leave but after he went d pro started again..i guess i hav to recall him again

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock