• Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 1,659

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Shahrukh takes it Poonam Pandey way!

Bollywood actor Shahrukh Khan is on cloud nine these days. His IPL team Kolkata Night Riders has been performing well at the league. The actor was very happy when KKR won the third match by beating Rajasthan Royals at the Eden Garden. He immediately declared that he will go shirtless if his team reaches the IPL final this year.

Shahrukh said at Eden Gardens on Sunday, “If we reach the final at Chennai, I will take off my shirt, fluff it in the air, and show my six pack abs... or may be eight pack abs." Looks like Shahrukh Khan has got ample amount of inspiration from model Poonam Pandey who promised to strip naked if the Indian team won World Cup 2011. However, now Poonam promise seemed to be a publicity stunt only.

The final match is slated to be played at the Chepauk Ground in Chennai. Whether this go-shirtless strategy of Shahrukh will work wonders for the players of the KKR team or not is something that time will unfold. But one thing that we are sure of is that all the Shahrukh fans are excited about the promise and are praying hard for the team's success so that they have a glimpse of Baadshah's bare chest

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock