Good News Shifted from NSS6+AS5 To NSS6+ST2 With Monoblock LNB

Dear dont need disqc settings.
I mean default settings in stb.
just align dish.
Yeah bro i got wt u r saying...that one also good idea.But present we(dishtv users) not able to watch channels from St2...I think it vl b enabled from May 4th.So i making things ready for it without missing Current channels(from Nss6).If we Change antenna direction Then we cant put Nss6 as home tp..so will miss channels till they enable us to get st2 channels.

@balugudidiot bro, understood, got ur point. Thanks for explaining. :)

So dish TV has to update the STB software and add ST2 TPs.
No need bro...If we Pointing Primary LNB to St2...then we can change Home TP to any St2 TP ,vl get signals and Perform channel search to get D2h LCNs(Channels)

Guys. If you need south channels then only switch to ST2. Many HD channels missing. It cannot be reversed. Nss6+GSAT15+SES8 best for north and HD channels.

Iam a dish tv HD box customer iam waiting for ST2 alignment I wonder about why dish tv only provide ST2 in nxt box customers why cannot provide to all consumers

I am getting both the signal nss6 and d2h but unable to scan d2h channel in my dishtv d 6005 hd box due to home tp of nss6 when I fill d2h tp in home tp signal not found and Asiasat tp I am getting d2h tp signal

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock