shopping zone and naaptol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chezhiyan

Contributor
Reaction score
in sun direct info channel the company is frequently telecasting the advertisement of naaptol and shopping zone channels.;)

it clearly denotes that shopping zone and naaptol will be soon available on sun direct.:eek:hya

Already know Bro & it's Telescating from Past Month Onwards & Why Posted same thread in 4 times :huh

No :no you are wrong :k

i posted only one time.but i dont know how it was posted five times.i tell to the official they will make it as one.

jay kumar said:
i posted only one time.but i dont know how it was posted five times.i tell to the official they will make it as one.

ok bro & carry on :tup

Vicky said:
Already know Bro & it's Telescating from Past Month Onwards & Why Posted same thread in 4 times :huh

so they will definitely add the south indians first shopping channel shopping zone

Vicky said:
what is the wrong bro :huh

Vicky Bro I am Saying this to thread Starter that what he is saying is Wrong :k

jay kumar said:
so they will definitely add the south indians first shopping channel shopping zone

no bro ,it's home channel only & some time shopping zone & naaptol & other adverstiment also telescating & also telecasting sundirect offers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock