Discussion Should d2h stop its Active channels?

Should d2h stop Active channels and provide all channels in full-screen mode?

• Total voters

JollyLNB

News Columnist
Reaction score
Tata Sky was the only other DTH to provide channels in the Active window (as Active Darshan and Doordarshan) but this stopped some years ago and all channels are full-screen channels.

Discussion - General News & Updates About Tata Sky
Active darshan channels added in full screen by Tata Sky

But d2h keeps playing the fullscreen-to-Active game and has been doing so for many years. Often it is a sign that a given channel will be removed. It is now getting too much, as some time ago a big national news channel like India News was moved to the Active window.

In my opinion d2h should stop this nonsense.

Last edited:
Active window is must
We can watch somewhat clearity not bad
If channel fail to pay fees
It's not d2h fault
So at least we can watch that channel in that window
In other dth its not possible
So according to me window is best

According to me if channel fails to pay dues they should take action against it and remove the channel not move under active...If d2h moves the channel to active windows, Many channels have ignored still they didn't pay their dues and staying in active windows ex. Jay Maharashtra (still they shows in scroll the channel is available on d2h)
Because the channel is not removed from platform just moved to small screen..
If channel removed directly from platform, Channel should be think what we loosen..

Active window should continue...because through this customers are able to see it in little screen and is not showing any messages like the channel will be removed without showing contents 92f that channel.

Through this window,d2h is providing some freedoms for broadcaster as well to pay the dues.

Through this window,d2h is providing some freedoms for broadcaster as well to pay the dues.
So you are saying that the Active window is a sort of probation for channels that are in danger of being removed but have not been removed yet, kind of like a last warning. But isn't it difficult to watch a channel in such a small screen? Why not change the LCN in order to indicate that?

this active windows not available in some d2h boxes like I have v7000 box. So if they run scroll about moving to active window how can i watch? Are the giving service to other d2h boxes not to me? Anyway their active service always make stb hang when used rf box. I cant watch it even for minute. This are crap service by them for me

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock