Should I go for TataSky HD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thereality

Banned
Reaction score
---------------------------HAPPY---DIWALI--------------------------------Hey guys as I recently purchased Infocus 50" FHD LED TV, and then tested it with Den Digital Cable but there was blurriness when I was near TV but even from 8 ft.(approx) I notice pixelation very easily.
So please tell me that should I for TataSky HD connection?
Generally I need Hindi Entertainment News Movies Music and star sports 2 & 3(not often needed)
And HD channels will be ok or SD will be as quality of both is very good as offered by TataSky
Note Den offers me all channels(99%) at 200 rs/month

Reactions: Omi
Tata Sky packages are costly, didn't expect all channels @ 200 rs...

Cost no problem
Need only Hindi Entertainment News movies music but i wanna know that SD quality of TS will be ok for a 50 inch TV

I didn't watched it on a 50" TV. But Tata Sky providing the superior picture quality in SD channels, no one can match with TS I can assure you that ...:tup

for 50" television hd channels are must. And all major channels have their hd versions now. And tatasky provides almost all the hds channels available in India.

Reactions: Omi
Yes, as others suggest, for a 50inch full HD TV, HD channels are must. SD channels on DTH will look better then ordinary cable.

SD chs will make your 50 inch FHD TV a Dabba TV bro according to star network  :lol

So watch only HD chs  ;)

And for HD package you can take Dhamaal mix base pack with HD addon in Tatasky. If I am not wrong then it will contain all chs which you need  :k

The standard-definition images are EXTREMELY poor and are really unacceptable. When watching cricket/football or Hollywood flicks. I can’t make out the individuals — they are just a blur. I am quite literally astounded that a modern piece of technology can’t convert lower resolutions so that the picture is viewable. I have Samsung 48 inches 3D Smart TV and rarely watch SD channels.
The bigger size, the better picture clarity for HD content..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock