Seeking Help Should i shift to Adtv hd or remain with Ucn HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
My requirements are :-
1. Affordable packs
2. Reliability in bad weather
3. Good customer support
1. Cost depends on pack requirements.
2. Weather disruption is rare and will last between 5-15 minutes. Depends on exact position of dark clouds.
For example Airtel Satellite is located in East direction and if there is dark clouds in that region then problem could be higher in your region.
I live in Kochi and watch around 1 hour of TV everyday and in last year I have only experienced signal loss 4 times overall.
3. Customer care is not intelligent but they are customer friendly. Will offer refunds and offers generously.

1. Affordable packs
3. Good customer support

Thats all i want.
I am paying 400 rs. Pm in ucn but i can afford my plan 199+225 hd add on in adtv. So that's 424 rs.
I just want Adtv service to be worth it. Many ppl across Internet are saying Adtv has worst customer support and it stops working even in small weather changes.
I dont want this to happen.
Plz suggest what should i do.

P.S.:- I can't afford tata sky hd bcoz it is very expensive.

Thank you for reading!
Hello there,

Quoting my yesterday's installation of ADTV HD, there was a problem in sending the cable down the cable hole. If the support was that bad, he wouldn't have stayed for 2 long hours and tried. He could have simply said call an electrician and fix it.

1. Affordable packs
3. Good customer support

Thats all i want.
I am paying 400 rs. Pm in ucn but i can afford my plan 199+225 hd add on in adtv. So that's 424 rs.
I just want Adtv service to be worth it. Many ppl across Internet are saying Adtv has worst customer support and it stops working even in small weather changes.
I dont want this to happen.
Plz suggest what should i do.

P.S.:- I can't afford tata sky hd bcoz it is very expensive.

Thank you for reading!
1. Yes
2. Can't say for rain time. After the rain it should be available.
3. Haven't checked that.

Hello there,

Quoting my yesterday's installation of ADTV HD, there was a problem in sending the cable down the cable hole. If the support was that bad, he wouldn't have stayed for 2 long hours and tried. He could have simply said call an electrician and fix it.

I guess u r right!

1. Yes
2. Can't say for rain time. After the rain it should be available.
3. Haven't checked that.

Thanks for replying!
Also do you have a home theatre ?
I do, and wanted to know if i can listen adtv's Dolby digital sound on my home theatre. Ucn hd failed to do this.

No bro
Thanks for replying!
Also do you have a home theatre ?
I do, and wanted to know if i can listen adtv's Dolby digital sound on my home theatre. Ucn hd failed to do this.

1. Cost depends on pack requirements.
2. Weather disruption is rare and will last between 5-15 minutes. Depends on exact position of dark clouds.
For example Airtel Satellite is located in East direction and if there is dark clouds in that region then problem could be higher in your region.
I live in Kochi and watch around 1 hour of TV everyday and in last year I have only experienced signal loss 4 times overall.
3. Customer care is not intelligent but they are customer friendly. Will offer refunds and offers generously.
Thanks for replying!
Appreciate your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock