Show World Cup Matches on Doordarshan, Orders Supreme Court

sathishbabu4u said:
2001-2002 Ind vs Aus rights bought by DD only. Laxman -281, dravid - 180 that series only rite.
DD only had rights for broadcast and telecast. DD showed the test match in DD sports and made DD sports channel as Pay channel. DD sports not been get in rural places at that time. DD national showed the test match morning 1 hr and evening 1 hr. Same for india , even DD look for money at that time.

true bro. but i have been watching all indian matches in dd only.
india tour of new zealand 2 years back was not aired on dd national. it was aired on sony six only.
except that series, i watched every match on dd national only.
i remembered india tour of west indies was aired exclusively on ten sports.

sathishbabu4u said:
in jan 2000, india pak aus triangular series in australia, the matches not shown in DD. not even single ball shown in DD. i went to my native house to watch the matches. I lost all that matches , won only one match against pak.

india lost all 4 matches to australia n 3 to pakistan, india won just one match n that too against pakistan. but i was a kid at that time, so not sure bro.
might b u r right.:tup

Prateek Marwadi said:
india lost all 4 matches to australia n 3 to pakistan, india won just one match n that too against pakistan. but i was a kid at that time, so not sure bro.
might b u r right.:tup

Ind pak series is the first series DD went to SC to get share feed. After got that successful hearing, DD started the same thing for every series.

If Court refuse to share feed, then DD will go for bid like 1992 1996 1999 world cups. DD bid and got the rights for India independence cup, Bangladesh independence cup, india cricket rights from 1996 to 2001, all mini world cups (before 2004) etc.etc.

so whats the present supreme court order SS ask dd to carry matches in new channels but they reject it so.................

i think DD will not telecast today's match as per epg.... i think it's due to Union Budget

XbwH5JL.jpg

Is indian govt. mad or what?
when they knew that today is match then y the hell they r presenting Union Budget today only.:wall:wall:wall
i think people ll remember this when they ll b voting in 2019. :(:(:(

Prateek Marwadi said:
Is indian govt. mad or what?
when they knew that today is match then y the hell they r presenting Union Budget today only.:wall:wall:wall
i think people ll remember this when they ll b voting in 2019. :(:(:(

can u just stop this nonsence

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock