Shraddha Kapoor to play the female lead in Rock On 2

wewake

Contributor
Reaction score
So it’s confirmed! Shraddha Kapoor has been roped in by producer Ritesh Sidhwani to play the female lead in Rock On 2, that has Farhan Akhtar, Arjun Rampal and Purab Kohli, who were also there in the original hit cult franchise.

Confirming the news, Shraddha said, “I am extremely excited to be a part of Rock On 2. I am a big fan of the first part and love the character I am playing in the sequel. It is a role that involves singing and live performances and that very few roles give you the chance to do.”

Not a long time, the media circuit was abuzz with rumours about Alia Bhatt playing the lead, but with Shraddha confirming the development, fans of Alia would surely be disappointed.

Confirmed! Shraddha Kapoor to play the female lead in Farhan Akhtar-Arjun Rampal starrer Rock On 2! - Bollywood News & Gossip, Movie Reviews, Trai...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock