Good News Shrimaan Shrimati Phir Se Starting From 13th March Mon to Fri 7:30pm

• Thread starter Manu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 49
  • Views: Views 8,668
Exactly i enjoyed much in my childhood days :);)👍👍

Good to know bhai,,

but one question why not shri adhikari bros telecasting old serials in HD format and stop this new non sense serials.. which is not laughter at all, all shows look likes irritating and over acting...

but one question why not shri adhikari bros telecasting old serials in HD format and stop this new non sense serials.. which is not laughter at all, all shows look likes irritating and over acting...
+1 bro
:cautious::cautious::censored::censored::cry::cry::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Good to know bhai,,

Answer is hidden inside your post itself bro.

Sri Adhikari Brothers Television Ltd. sold the SAB channel to MSM Pictures (MultiScreenMedia Pictures) [Now Sony Pictures] few years back and then the old contents remained with old owners. So Sony now telecasts its own contents. Hence they can not show old shows. They have to buy those separately if they want to re-telecast, which will completely be worth i feel. Though i don't think it will likely be happening. :(

This is season 3....
Shriman Shrimati (1999) Season 1...
Aaj Ke Shriman Shrimati (2005) season 2...
Shriman Shrimati phir se (2018 ) season 3...

Cast looks fine except suresh menon he is such a bad actor. He has tried to mimic so many actors over the years but never able to justify even once.
It's such a headache watching suresh menon trying to act.:wall:

Prasad Barve replaces Sameer Shah in Shriman Shrimati Phir Se

According to our exclusive information, Sameer Shah has been replaced from the comedy show. We don’t know the exact reason why Shah has walked out of the show however, as per the speculation, it is due to date issues. For the uninitiated, the series was shot way back with a bank of 40 episodes. Now that the bank is exhausted, the makers have started re-shooting for the further episodes. But apparently, Shah, due to his prior commitments couldn’t come back.

Prasad Barve replaces Sameer Shah in Shriman Shrimati Phir Se

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock