Good News Shriya Saran got married to Andrei Koscheev

Congrats to her..

But wondering to see this news under achievement section :) Great lifetime achievement by Shriya!!!
Me too. Has she joined our forum @RajKumar bro?:unsure:

FYI, This section is for members achievements and wishes. :)

Congrats to Shriya!!:)

After seeing Shriya Marriage Pics.... My Mind not in control bhai...;);)

She is My All Time Dream Girl....:love::love:

That's not a good news.. We won't see her in films here after.. She's one of the south actress with beautiful structure/curves. people will miss her for sure.
Anyway congrats to shriya.

Last edited:
That's not a good news.. We won't see her in films here after.. She's one of the south actress with beautiful structure/curves. people will miss her for sure.
Anyway congrats to shriya.
structure/curves;):ROFLMAO:. May be she will act in Hollywood.

structure/curves;):ROFLMAO:. May be she will act in Hollywood.

She already acted in hollywood dude. BTW not all hollywood actresses have good structure/curves in hollywood. actually few of them are.. For Ex. Mila kunis, jessica alba,etc.. aren't actually have anything at all but managed to stay at top.

She already acted in hollywood dude. BTW not all hollywood actresses have good structure/curves in hollywood. actually few of them are.. For Ex. Mila kunis, jessica alba,etc.. aren't actually have anything at all but managed to stay at top.
But she is true indian after marrying with Russian.:D

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock