Discussion Shuttering(Lagging) problem on HD channels

Reaction score
I have upgraded to DishNXTHD STB few days ago.
All HD channels are lagging for few seconds (4-5sec) and then working normally. Engineer changed STB and HDMI cable also tried A/V cable but no success.

I'm using miTV 4 and even 4K videos working normally via USB. By the way I tried changing all types of settings on STB and TV. Also SD channels working normally.
Is this problem with everyone?

You can try D2h satellite position, it may solve the issue.

All HD channels are lagging for few seconds (4-5sec) and then working normally. Engineer changed STB and HDMI cable also tried A/V cable but no success.

I'm using miTV 4 and even 4K videos working normally via USB. By the way I tried changing all types of settings on STB and TV. Also SD channels working normally.
Is this problem with everyone?
No problem with my stb!

i had the same issue with videocon last year. i never figure out the issue
its a weird issue

best option is re-align the dish

Is this problem may come because of antenna position? Engineer haven't checked that and told me that ask your TV manufacturer.

Last edited:
ask him to visit your place and show him the issue
and
can you post here your satellite signals strength and quality ?
He told me rise complaint and another engineer will visit.
Wait I'm uploading pics in google drive

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock