Silsila Badalte Rishto Ka On Colors

The name of the show says everything. Badalta Rishta = Non-traditional Relation = Extramarital Affairs.

The name of the show says everything. Badalta Rishta = Non-traditional Relation = Extramarital Affairs.
It means changing relationship. Your best friend may become your wife (girl) or brother in law.Your grandparents may become your friend. These are also example of changing relationship.It doesn't imply Extra-marital affair.

It's my view bro why are you getting so hyper?
And, it's an Indian TV serial here only craps things can happen but this is against our culture so it should be removed.

m not getting hyper bro m just questioning peoples logic too degrade the show sumone else also had written the show must be shut down and m like why its one of the best shows currently just they r showing EMA show should shut down m like who r you too say its bad or it should shut down some people saying star zee not showing these kind of shows i think people have forgotten Stars Saans again that show was an amazing show...i have problem with those narrow minded people who would do same thing but will show themselves as saint...pls move on these are 100 of channels and 1000 of shows u guys dont like it move on....yes Hike bro m talking in general whn i say you its not you you m asking/talking too people who have an issue

Last edited:
Colors’ Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka to go off- air?

If rumours had it then Drashti Dhami, Aditi Sharma, Abhinav Shukla and Shakti Arora starrer 'Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka is probably shutting its shop.

According to our reliable sources, the last episode is likely to be shot in November and would be telecasted in December.

www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/colors-silsila-badalte-rishton-ka-go-air-181015

I am not watching this show. But this is my opinion, I can't agree with you all. This is just a show. It's just potray our present Society situation.
If we support Nazar, naagin this type of superstitious shows, including me I also like it. Then why silsila not.

I'm disappointed. We keep cribbing that we need different shows, and when they try to show something different, we cry that it is not acceptable and want the show to shut shop. Bad~

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock