[Snaps] Fox Traveller's Name changed to Fox Life Now..

Reaction score
FOX Traveller is now FOX life

Tata Sky changed the channel name of LCN 553 from FOX Traveller to FOX life, although it is from the Broadcaster's end.

Reactions: Omi
RE: FOX Traveller is now FOX life

Can someone post the snaps? By the way aaush, this change is from channel end, not from tatasky end...

Sadiq said:
Can someone post the snaps? By the way aaush (its AAYUSH actually), this change is from channel end, not from tatasky end...

I guess I have already mentioned in my post itself that "....it is from the Broadcaster's end."

Also I think no need to post the snapshots as there is just one change i.e., its logo as of now. And as far as the contents on the channel are concerned it is just the same going by the epg on the channel for the subsequent days.

Will post some SS vry soon...

Fox Traveller is changed to Fox Life.. Although its from broadcaster's end.

aayush said:
I guess I have already mentioned in my post itself that "....it is from the Broadcaster's end."

Also I think no need to post the snapshots as there is just one change i.e., its logo as of now. And as far as the contents on the channel are concerned it is just the same going by the epg on the channel for the subsequent days.

You are correct brother... I mentioned it since you created the thread in Tata Sky section and it is not specific to Tata Sky.. Likewise, Mani created thread in ADTV with snaps of Fox Life which is again not specific to ADTV.

You know what? These two threads should be created in "TV Channel News" section and not it requires the DDF team to move these threads to a right section.

So bros, it is good to see that you guys are providing good and timely updates. At the same time, please take care of the other things as well like posting in the correct section :)

Am I hurting anyone :huh :huh

November 22, 2008-2010
KDIL9y0.png

2010- July 18,2011
Kg1ArVo.jpg

July 18,2011- October 29, 2011
K5D5iu0.jpg

October 29, 2011- June 15, 2014
VKBvT03.jpg

June 15, 2014 - ????
LXx9Om1.png

FOX Traveller is now FOX life

Tata Sky changed the channel epg name of LCN 553
from FOX Traveller to FOX life

I am not sure why this news is posted again and again...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock