(Snaps) My HD STB updated with latest S/W 1.0.7.001

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 76
  • Views: Views 10,520
Bapun Raz said:
Try back button 2 times and 2465.. It may start downloading... But as far as i know first TS HD model was made by Kaon Media... Pace Boxes are only made for HD DVRs, i.e TS+ HD / TS+ Transfer... So first time hearing about it... If possible share a picture of your set top box...

Sorry for late reply. You are right, I got confused. I have HD+ box actually. I was excited to see any software update coming and forgot this update is for HD box and not for HD+ box.

paresh2014 said:
Sorry for late reply. You are right, I got confused. I have HD+ box actually. I was excited to see any software update coming and forgot this update is for HD box and not for HD+ box.
Paresh,

HD+ box has also received this update.

https://dreamdth.com/showthread.php?tid=149890

Box technicolor box models updated already. You should check if stb status is idle, then manually update the software.

D. J. Das. said:
New model.

Mine is also New model and got the update. Now software download status shows Aborted, that means they completed the ota update. You can download the software manually at your own risk...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock