Solid 9048 stb

SANDEEP PATEL

Reaction score
Please tell me solid hd s2 9048 stb suport 5 or more lnb . I am connet only 4 lnb. If possible, tell me how can i do it.

Enable DISEqC1.1 option and use cascade option there....I haven't use same option as of now..so others might help you..

If you want more LNB'S to add then get 8x1 switch as it is cheap now only Rs.500 online and you can add upto 8 lnbs.

Where I can purchase solid 9300 model any store . I m from delhi

SANDEEP PATEL said:
Please tell me solid hd s2 9048 stb suport 5 or more lnb . I am connet only 4 lnb. If possible, tell me how can i do it.

SOLID 9048 SUPPORT 16x1 PORT DISEQC SWITCH. YOU CAN ADD 16 SATELLITE AT A TIME. YOU NEED TO 8x1 POST SWITCH. OK???

Ok... But you tell me how i connect to stb because antena setting ke disec 1.0 me only 4 port ke option aate hai

SANDEEP PATEL said:
Ok... But you tell me how i connect to stb because antena setting ke disec 1.0 me only 4 port ke option aate hai

No Brother,,,

2 protocol show inthe screen. 1.0 dis eqc and 1.1 diseqc switch.

you can select 1.1 and change the port upto 16 switch. in this system you need a 8x1 switch. see the anteena settings then you will see the port 1.0 and 1.1. you have to select the 1.1 option.

if your box is not updates, first update the box

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock