• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 16
  • Views: Views 13,421

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
SOLID Brand launched new set-top box in attractive look and attractive price. This set-top box is best for low space in your home; you can connect this free-to-air Full HD set-top box to any LED or LCD TV for best viewing experience. You can play audio or video media format from USB. (Please note: its support only few file formats, not all).

You can also play recorded media files to your computer or laptop or mobile by using VLC or MX player. This set-top box is suitable with DD Freedish, ABS Freedish or with type dish antenna weather you are using with C-Band and Ku-Band. It has very good tuning speed with latest chipset.

Recently SOLID launched HDS2-6069 with same look and function, and now SOLID brings another model in same category, like looks and functions. Only difference is that old HDS2-6069 has Dolby audio input for free-to-air HD channels but HDS2-6105 is missing for this feature. HDS2-6105 is cheaper then HDS2-6069, about Rs.150-250.

HDS2-6105 features and Functions :

• Fully compliant with the DVB-S2 digital TV Reception standards
  • Support SDTV MPEG-2/ MPEG-4/ H.264 decoding.
  • Support 480i/480p/576i/576p/720p/1080p.
  • Convenient auto search function
  • Intelligent graphical user interface design
  • Capacity of stroing up to 2000 transponders and 4000 TV channels
  • Support DVB-S/S2 digital TV signal modulated in QPSK/8PSK.
  • Input frequency range 950 MHz to 2150 MHz
  • Support DiSEqc1.0 and DiSEqc1.2
  • Reception for SCPC/MCPC, C/ku Band reception
  • Fast channel selection
  • Favourite channel Edit, parental lock
  • Variable aspect radio (4:3, 16:9) 4:3 Pan and Scan or Letter Box modes
  • Support USB 2.0 and OTA software upgrade.
  • Support USB 2.0 PVR, MP3, JPG photo playback.

Around Rs. 1,100, since HDS2-6069 costs Rs. 1,380 currently. I bought that box sometime before for Rs. 1,650

salman said:
Can we view the recorded Programmes In PC?
Yes i think as in older model 6069 its possible..

salman said:
oK! Can we use this STB to receive C Band Channels!

Yes you can, but this box is very basic so you can't connect to internet through this stb. Only for FTA purpose this stb. :k

box looks very sleek... :)

but lacks ethernet ports, and keys support.

But, on d other hand, can really expect all such features, in such a low price of rs.1100

jerinidea said:
no dolby for this box

I have PMed you the firmware of 6069 box by making a dump from my box as you requested. Hope you will be able to recover your box. :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock