SOLID HDS2-6069 recovery using RS232 cable

dammikap

Reaction score
Hello ..
I'm trying to recover my dead SOLID HDS2-6069 reciever using RS232. But Still I couldn't find the correct loader. I'm using "EromUpgrade.exe" tool. But im getting "STB memory error" message when i'm trying to upload the FW. When i powered the box, STB synchronizing is done successfully(I can see "Done" message" when powered the box). But later im getting above memory error message. I think i did not use correct files which listed below.
i. eromclient.abs
ii. sdram.ini

Please advice me how to find this files for SOLID HDS2-6069, or please can you tell me is there any way to edit this files for matching with my box.
Or if anyone has a Loader software tool(for RS232 flashing) for SOLID HDS2-6069, please give me download link. I tried in google for many days. Still no luck.

And please can you explain me what is the purpose of below files. I'm little bit confused because when i run the "EromUpgrade.exe" i have to load the FW file separately (.Abs file). so im thinking what is this "eromclient.abs" file.

AtgjxxxYoeenjn5zkHaY3NBKIlTvKWeIB2KMeQfjB-IS_eQIFsl8eEu70W41KVwRF8K7bI5SJpZc0ku1MlfR=w1920-h879

Thank you very much.

solid has uploaded some software upgrades at this url, you can try hds2-6069 black only.

Dropbox - STB Softwares

Please tell me how did u connect ur stb with pc? USB- TTL DONGLE? Please share pinout details mini rs232 socket (4pin) of this stb.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock