Solid SD-9003 DVB-S2, MPEG-4 Set-Top Box

iqbal008

Reaction score
Hi Champs,

I am not sure if this is the right forum to post my query, however the reason i am posting in dishtv is basically because of the following reason.

I got Solid SD-9003 DVB-S2, MPEG-4 Set-Top Box and i have connected it to the Dishtv provided Dish and LNB.

When i do scan for the channels, i only see the channels that are being provided by the Dishtv. In short i am not able to scan other free to air channels which might be not on dish tv.

My query - Can i use Solid SD-9003 DVB-S2, MPEG-4 Set-Top Box and see all free to air channels irrespective of the nation?
I know i need to tweak my Dish to allign with an appropriate satellite. Please let me know if i can view any free to air satellite channels across globe or just indian channels?

Thanks in Advance.

Bro set your dish @ 95*E and watch both dishtv and dd free dish fta channels

vishal254680 said:
when doing auto scan

keep 22k-on

enjoy
22K is Automatic in Ku band & Its our desire to put it on/off in C band setup ok

If you got solid SD recently then not good decision, Because few Rs more should have get you Solid-9300 which is far better then this SD

I think most of senior member are busy in sale of solid products. after reading many threads I observed it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock