Breaking Some channels can't activate on Tata Sky

Don't post fake news. Channel didn't removed.

uWfp3df.jpg

Tatasky removed jayatv trai new packe...
channel number only view.. but no option to activate this channel... its not a fake news ok.... if u proff it... to activate jayatv and take a screenshort and post it....

In a sense, he is correct. This is the same point I mentioned in my A La Carte price list post.

The following channels appear on the EPG in Tata Sky, but there is no way to select them in the channel selector on the My Tata Sky > Manage Packs page:
DSPORT HD
Jaya
Nat Geo People (SD)
Nat Geo Music

I urge everyone to give this a try. Some clarity is required from Tata Sky in this matter.

Last edited:
In a sense, he is correct. This is the same point I mentioned in my A La Carte price list post.

The following channels appear on the EPG in Tata Sky, but there is no way to select them in the channel selector on the My Tata Sky > Manage Packs page:
DSPORT HD
Jaya
Nat Geo People (SD)
Nat Geo Music

I urge everyone to give this a try. Some clarity is required from Tata Sky in this matter.
channel name not viewing manage pack page.... then how to activate .... plz.. take a screenshot how to select

I've been shouting the same... I've subscribed to Jaya bouquet by mistake without knowing that Jaya TV isn't included. Now I'm unable to subscribe to Jaya Max and Movies in alacarte.

Mods, channel is not removed technically but there's no way to subscribe it. If you are on old pack, you can enjoy. But in trai pack, you cannot activate it. TS customer service says the channel is discontinued from the platform.

Thread title updated accordingly by merging both threads.

Also Republic Tv English is FTA but not activated. Likewise AajTak SD also.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock