Some Exclusive Snaps of my Sun Direct Box's Channels

Good snaps bro.. I agree you are getting these channels..

But I want to know if these channels (Sonic and Zee Bangla) are available in Value Plus pack or along with any of the free add-ons.

By the way in which pack you are in bro?

And, why are you not getting V6 news? It is available in Value Plus pack (Rs.220). They updated their website.

Bishnu Bro If Possible Please Post Ur Sundirect Stb Snapshot :sp

Sadiq said:
Good snaps bro.. I agree you are getting these channels..

But I want to know if these channels (Sonic and Zee Bangla) are available in Value Plus pack or along with any of the free add-ons.

By the way in which pack you are in bro?

Zee Bangla part of free Bengali Pack. Sonic part of my base pack. I am in HD Value Plus Pack. My free regional pack is Bengali. :) Website is wrong. V6 News is not a ROI Channel bro, so its not available on any ROI Packs. :)

Bishnu15 said:
Zee Bangla part of free Bengali Pack. Sonic part of my base pack. I am in HD Value Plus Pack. My free regional pack is Bengali. :) Website is wrong. V6 News is not a ROI Channel bro, so its not available on any ROI Packs. :)

Thanks bro!

I feel it will be better if someone using "Value Plus(SD)" pack is confirming the availability of Sonic and V6 in that pack. I am not worrying about higher packs.

Sadiq said:
Thanks bro!

I feel it will be better if someone using "Value Plus(SD)" pack is confirming the availability of Sonic and V6 in that pack. I am not worrying about higher packs.

You are welcome Sadiq bro.:tup No bro sorry I cant tell about Value Plus SD Pack. :( But my pack is Value Pack HD.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock