some new tamils soon

Reaction score
Before launching zing dth (jan 5),
some new tamils channels will be added next week ..............

source: my local dishtv dealer

wowweeee

Is this rumour asusual ?????

or

unofficial confirmed news ???

I am planning to shift from Dish Tru+HD to Tatasky HD.... if the above said channels jaya movies, murasu, makkal tv are about to be added soon, I will stick to Dish Tru+HD :)

saravana184 said:
wowweeee

or

I am planning to shift from Dish Tru+HD to Tatasky HD.... if the above said channels jaya movies, murasu, makkal tv are about to be added soon, I will stick to Dish Tru+HD :)

ok wait upto to jan 5 after that u can move.........

saravana184 said:
wowweeee

or

I think u should check one more month because Dish tv has a lot of space for new channels addition compared to Tata sky

sriravi and Hassan, thanks for the recommendations and I will wait for couple of more months :)

Dish TV's recent good move is addition of PT news channel :)

sriravi dishtv said:
Before launching zing dth (jan 5),
some new tamils channels will be added next week ..............

source: my local dishtv dealer

Bro.. you have been saying for the past 3 months & more..

But nothing said by Dish tv officially so far..

If Zing gonna be launched by jan-5, then dish have to show promos atleast from today either through TV ads or Print media or at their website..

:s:s:s

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock