Discussion Someone should upload fastway packages

amansingh

Contributor
Reaction score
I think this information is missing regarding fastway. So packages available in fastway should be uploaded here. Also prices of fastway packages are not available on website. Even cc is saying that local operator should be contacted for this info

Its under packages, available on their website. Add 18% GST and add the margin of lco. My lco charges 50rs

Its under packages, available on their website. Add 18% GST and add the margin of lco. My lco charges 50rs
No bro that doeant apart real. Because on their website price of hd package is 233 and 18% gst will make it 274. But actual price is 400. Does this mean lco is charging 126?

Yes, its upto lco, on sd mine lco charges 50 and on hd its 75, while a different lco in my place charges rs. 100 on sd and 126 on hd.
My lco recently shifted to fastway, the other one lco has a monopoly here so the increased rates

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock