Sony bbc earth missing in top charts of barc rating.Why?

• Thread starter Sarang
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 21
  • Views: Views 3,731
It's Sony bro. They have sworn to ruin every single channel they have in their cluster. I don't know whether it's my cable or DTH too. It's sports channels are glitchy at times. Ads are also not tolerable. Dude, you got sports with no sponsor. Why would you show them your other shows ads almost 10 times? Just look at quint's video of Star Sports' production. They were giving additional 15 seconds to coverage instead of ads when Dhoni was coming on Hindi feed. Meanwhile if it was Sony. There will be ads between balls. I don't even need to point out of the flaws of its movies and English entertainment channels. Even it's GEC is not spared. No repeats of major shows on SD channels. As soon as they can they should sack Sony management.

They should reduce the ala carte HD version price to Rs 6-7. Otherwise this is the best infotainment channel in India currently.
Still costly bro.... check discovery bouquet price all channels at ₹9/10

More price = Better content.
Discovery offers medicore shows since ages. Hence they are charging less. Only thing Sony can do is include the channel in its bouquet which will benefit it other channels too.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock