• Thread starter shiwesh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 7
  • Views: Views 12,491

shiwesh

Reaction score
Dear All,

Need your help.
When I am using Sony Bravia TV, on HD channels only volume change works with TV remote. No effect of volume change through Tata Sky remote works. However it works fine on SD channels. Meaning on SD channels, both volume change through TV remote and Tata Sky remote works fine. Strange thing is that on my Samsung TV, SD or HD both channels change volume through TV as well as Tata Sky remote.

So problem of no volume change through Tata Sky remote is only when I use Sony TV and I am on HD channel. With this observation, I feel the setting I need to change somewhere in Sony TV. But I do not know which setting.

Please help.

same issue exists even on my LG LED tv.... if we select "Output Via HDMI" in audio settings as "Dolby Digital" we cannot adjust volume using STB remote... however if the output is selected as PCM, we can control the volume using STB remote... this is a software bug as accepted by TS technical team and they said it will be fixed soon.. but it was reported almost 2 months back but no update yet, i will check with them again.... :(:(

mmadhankumar said:
same issue exists even on my LG LED tv.... if we select "Output Via HDMI" in audio settings as "Dolby Digital" we cannot adjust volume using STB remote... however if the output is selected as PCM, we can control the volume using STB remote... this is a software bug as accepted by TS technical team and they said it will be fixed soon.. but it was reported almost 2 months back but no update yet, i will check with them again.... :(:(

thank you...
I will try when I am at home and feedback you.
I remember changing these settings, but I did not save. And before saving it did not work. This time I will save the settings and check.
Hope you are talking about these settings in Tata Sky Sound Settings right?

It used to happen with me long time back but now works fine with same TV.

shiwesh said:
Hope you are talking about these settings in Tata Sky Sound Settings right?

yes bro i mean the settings on the STB ;)

mmadhankumar said:
yes bro i mean the settings on the STB ;)

It worked...thanks a ton...it was so troubleso.e to use two remotes everytime when u change from sd to hd channel. Hope tata sky fixes it soon

Now days u can buy a universal remote which can operate both devices,,try asking local TV shops .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock