Breaking Sony is planning to expand their regional channels soon

I guess, no gujarati, no punjabi, Star should enter on Odia market, this market is considerably growing. Zee Sarthak & Tarang TV both get more than 1 lakh ratings.
Can you explain me
If Ratings Are Dt much important for Any Channel to run successfully ..then How come English Channels frm Indian group Which gets Rating as low as or jus around 1000 ...Are Surviving or running DER businesses ...

Can you explain me
If Ratings Are Dt much important for Any Channel to run successfully ..then How come English Channels frm Indian group Which gets Rating as low as or jus around 1000 ...Are Surviving or running DER businesses ...
All the English entertainment and movie channels are for elite audience who pay more for the channel. On the other hand , advertisers use these channels to meet their desired customers.

i hope Sony will launch Sony Kannada channel soon in future as even Zee, star & colors all have their channels in kannada.

All the English entertainment and movie channels are for elite audience who pay more for the channel. On the other hand , advertisers use these channels to meet their desired customers.
I couldn't get it.. would You plz Elaborate it.. how elite ppl paying mor fr English channels N how These channels are making profit.. Bcz Advertisement Rates On English Channels Are Not that Much High Or say Very Low Compared to Any Popular HINDI GEC N ...also rates /subscription Of Any english Channel or Monthly Packages of English Channels On Cable or Dth Are mor or less Same As Any Hindi Or regional channel ...So In such scenario How is dt possible fr English Channels To Make Der business feasibly successful .. Thay Wont Be able to Generate Higher Revenues lyk any Big Hindi GEC ..It is jus Impossible Fr english Channels To Make profit with Limited audience ..n with Lower (compared to HINDI GEC rates) Advertisement N subscription rates ...So Pls Can u explain in more Detail...dt How it is Viable to run English channels or how dey making enough money to run Der Channels..

I couldn't get it.. would You plz Elaborate it.. how elite ppl paying mor fr English channels N how These channels are making profit.. Bcz Advertisement Rates On English Channels Are Not that Much High Or say Very Low Compared to Any Popular HINDI GEC N ...also rates /subscription Of Any english Channel or Monthly Packages of English Channels On Cable or Dth Are mor or less Same As Any Hindi Or regional channel ...So In such scenario How is dt possible fr English Channels To Make Der business feasibly successful .. Thay Wont Be able to Generate Higher Revenues lyk any Big Hindi GEC ..It is jus Impossible Fr english Channels To Make profit with Limited audience ..n with Lower (compared to HINDI GEC rates) Advertisement N subscription rates ...So Pls Can u explain in more Detail...dt How it is Viable to run English channels or how dey making enough money to run Der Channels..
Your one information is wrong All English GEC And Movies channels always available in All DTH/Cable tv's Only Higher Packages. Also A la carta price/add on price is High compare to Hindi and Regional GEC/MOVIES channels.

When it comes to advertisments, they do charge more than other channels. It's because their core audience is much more previleged than the audience who consume content in Hindi and regional languages. There are so many brands that are having these previleged people as market base who would use these channels for advertising. It's all about arithmetic of understanding the core audience and buying good content for them while becoming profitable with money pumped by advertisers. Hope you get it

Calm down.... just because something about Gujarat being a small market your ranting about everything. :cautious:

Sony Pictures should also consider bringing their international channels to India. International content has more appeal and popularity worldwide. Sony GEM and Sony ONE are already available in 7 Asian countries. They have even launched it in Cambodia and Myanmar; both countries have a lower per capita income, lower HDI, much smaller population and weaker ease of doing business rank than India.
Or, at least they should add GEM and ONE to Sony LIV as exclusive live channels just like Animax Asia is available at present.

Sony Pictures should also consider bringing their international channels to India. International content has more appeal and popularity worldwide. Sony GEM and Sony ONE are already available in 7 Asian countries. They have even launched it in Cambodia and Myanmar; both countries have a lower per capita income, lower HDI, much smaller population and weaker ease of doing business rank than India.
Or, at least they should add GEM and ONE to Sony LIV as exclusive live channels just like Animax Asia is available at present.
I asked to Sony Yay! , Why do Sony Pictures Network India hates Animax ?
See their reply :
Source
Then I told, still no Schedule for Animax Asia, we can't watch anything at anytime like you guys show.
Try Convincing to Sony Yay!, Sony Pix, AXN, Sony Pictures Network India via twitter also tag them, they might add it on Sony LIV.
Because Animax, Sony Gem and Sony One atleast have more audience compared to Sony Ten Golf...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock