DDF Exclusive Sony Marathi SD & HD launching date

Sony marathi HD will be added for sure. I think the screen shot provided by Kathir bro is the email sent to dealers. Either Sony Marathi will be a HD only channel or something else will happen.

If it may happens, I will be so happy.

MIB master list already published, we have seen only Sony Marathi (previously Sony TEC) got approval, not for Sony Marathi HD.
thats what im saying if they got the license after the list was published then we will get to know only in the next list

If it may happens, I will be so happy. MIB master list already published, we have seen only Sony Marathi (previously Sony TEC) got approval, not for Sony Marathi HD.
Last year, also in August, people were saying that Life OK HD would shut down and Star Bharat would not be available in HD, because the MIB list and Star's website were not showing Star Bharat HD. But Star Bharat HD was launched. The websites got updated after the launch. The same will take place with Sony Marathi HD. It will definitely launch.
EPIC HD was distributed by IndiaCast only ok.. Although its now shutdown.
Tata Sky removed it. But it is still there.

Screenshot_2018-08-17-18-59-39-790_com.android.mms.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock