Sony Rebranded Sports Portfolio & launched 2 new HD channels

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 50
  • Views: Views 14,356
The worst logo is of SONY SIX. They didn't even care to use some kind of design in SIX word. Its very plain SIX word written in ITALIC font. :cautious:

Instead of Sony Ten 3, they should've named it Sony Six Hindi. I even think this change may take place soon. Also, there was absolutely no need to have same design schemes from Six and Ten logos, they could've differentiated.

Snap with LIVE tag;)

Screenshot_2017-07-19-07-18-31-274.jpg

I only liked Sony Ten Golf HD logo as its smaller than previous logo and looking good. :cool:

Singh stated that Sony Ten 3 is a Hindi channel, but only important events like India cricket, FIFA U-17 World Cup will be in Hindi to begin with.

“These will be the primary destinations for those specific sports. In case of overlap, the important events will be aired on the primary channel, while other events will be aired on other channels,” he noted.

While Sony Ten 3 will be in Hindi, the other language feeds for specific sporting events will be on their primary channels

Singh also said that the network had not yet decided to pull out sports content from entertainment channels

Read more at: http://www.televisionpost.com/television/sony-to-power-sports-biz-with-11-channels-new-branding-and-sachin-tendulkar/ | TelevisionPost.com

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock