Breaking Sony SAB HD black out (Now resume)

• Thread starter HitesH
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 12
  • Views: Views 3,803
Status
Not open for further replies.
A small free ka gyaan.. keep the STB ventilated for proper heat rejection. Covering it with some cloth may hinder the same and cause a problem in the future especially the internals.

Was posting message in Sony Sab thread created by @HitesH bro but while typing thread was closed by team. Posting the response here, please move it there mods. Thanks

Yes, i think @HitesH bhai was trying to enter inside Sab TV over airwaves and some C band signal got interrupted. Later he posted his photo and fulfilling dream of being on Sab TV (atleast with name on EPG visible) with classy Tata Sky logo.

Big Congratulations bhai! Please share trick with me too, if i try then No Signal message starts appearing on screen or i get electric shock :)

Was posting message in Sony Sab thread created by @HitesH bro but while typing thread was closed by team. Posting the response here, please move it there mods. Thanks

Yes, i think @HitesH bhai was trying to enter inside Sab TV over airwaves and some C band signal got interrupted. Later he posted his photo and fulfilling dream of being on Sab TV (atleast with name on EPG visible) with classy Tata Sky logo.

Big Congratulations bhai! Please share trick with me too, if i try then No Signal message starts appearing on screen or i get electric shock :)
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock