Breaking Sony Ten 1 HD, Sony Ten 1,2,3 will be available only on Ala Carte basis from 1st December 2017

Can some Dish TV user can clarify,Sports saver pack of Rs 43+tax still has Sony Ten 1 along with 2 Star sports channels or Ten 1 is removed from pack

Finally called customer care today. Heard a new story. Here goes the conversation:
a. The channels are available for 10/- each (Ten 1, 2 and 3) and 20/- for Ten 1HD
b. I ask them why is it showing 71/- each for Ten 2 and Ten 3 in my add-on packs.
c. I am put on hold for 2-3 minutes
d. The prices on the site are updated and the cost is same as the price mentioned on the website.
e. I ask them if they are sure that they would be charging me 71/- each for Ten 2 and Ten 3.
g. Again put on hold for 2-3 minutes
h. Call center lady tells me that since I am on Titanium + Full on HD, I will get 2 channels for free
i. (Surprised/Shocked/Irritated by now) I asked them to confirm as first they said 10/-, then 71/-, then free.
j. Call center lady confirmed she would arrange a call back from a senior person. Still waiting for the call since last 2 hours.

What is the correct picture ? someone, please help.
Just to keep it simple:
If you were getting any or all Ten Sports channels before 1 November & You recharged before 1 Nov you have 10 MAP points per month till validity of your package. You can use these MAP to activate Ten Sports else other applicable channel or these points will expire. For Ten1 HD you have 20MAP (If the same was available for you before Nov1.
But if are not in this criteria then another rule of Rs 10 is applicable.
Hope it clears.

can pls any1 help me too add sony ten channels through MAP points....m outside india,,,just got main from dishtv that i can add sonyten channels

Same here ..me too..outside india..n want to add through MAP points

contact sutharshan bro he will help you out.....but wat next after those map points expire??? we need ten package so we can get activated or we need some dish expert brothers advice from our dream forum too help us out....hope we get a solution for it

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock