Breaking Sony Ten 1 HD, Sony Ten 1,2,3 will be available only on Ala Carte basis from 1st December 2017

In that case why are the channels cost for me as per following ?

1. Sony Ten 2 - 60/- + GST
2. Sony Ten 3 - 60/- + GST
3. Sony Ten 1 - 8/- + GST
4. Sony Ten 1 HD - 17/- + GSt

Could not see how to upload an attachment and hence couldn't upload screenshot of my add-on pack. :-(
Bro call cc and ask them to activate these channel on alacarte then it will be 10rs per month

How about international customers who cant subscribe these channels by message or call? So how can they get them for Rs 10? Is there any add on for them?

No, it's a special MAP a la carte, can be avail only n only via call & SMS..

Last edited:
Bro call cc and ask them to activate these channel on alacarte then it will be 10rs per month

Sure brother. On 1st Dec when emailing them did not help, I sent SMS from RMN and got these channels. Seems I am being fleeced. Let me again call them. Thanks a ton. 🙏

#Update !
First BIG Thanks to all who shared the MAP clause in my notice.
Now regarding TnC No company gets absolute right over consumer.
Once a deal is done no party can unilaterally change rule withingame.
The TnC was applicable when Ten 1,2,3 were completely removed from platform else the consumer has right to get all the channels he opted as A la Carte or Package till his subscription is valid
That's why Dish TV has this 10 MAP point clause but mischievously kept it under wrap by not informing each effected consumer or simply they could have activated these channels till the expiry of validity & a SMS or eMail was enough to explain all this.
Yesterday when i called customer care and informed that i am on all sports package and my validity is up to 10 more months from now & all the three channels were very much part of package i have subscribed, even he took good 34.20 min to get my point and then activated all three channels that's too when i narrated the clause repeatedly. Even after that the SMS sent by Dish TV has no mention of MAP point at all, It talks about Rs only. The CC was totally clueless and kept me on hold multiple times.
In between the Chat was also gave ambiguous response so i opted call back option.
After good 10 hrs i got call and the new CC took another 5 min to keep me on hold and then said:
*Yes the MAP points are used to activate these channels
*I have now 3.* MAP points as balance
*After end of month these 3 channels will be not available until i call again to activate them (Let's have same story again?)
Very clearly the company is trying to hide this from consumer and CC are not trained well to reply on this.
Result: Those who know will get those who don't have to loose.
#Pathatic

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock