Sony Ten 2 HD has added on LCN : 612..

Wait for first see if channel will survive for 3 months!Looking at fight we think it will be removed after fifa wc.
However,this shows how badly u wanted ten 2hd so happy viewing.
Bro I am sure that the channel will not removed from the platform because it has very huge demand and they added it because of its very high demand only. So they will not going to remove in future..

Bro I am sure that the channel will not removed from the platform because it has very huge demand and they added it because of its very high demand only. So they will not going to remove in future..
Hope so...
They added only because imo dishtv categorise fifa wc as big event not because of customer demand as they are demanding from last yesrs for european leagues.
My only hope is now some good online offer on recharge.
If paytm get 5 promo code was available there would have been no problem for me

Last edited:
Hope so...
They added only because imo dishtv categorise fifa wc as big event not because of customer demand as they are demanding from last yesrs for european leagues.
Bro But Earlier When The Channels Have Been Added On Platform for important events also they were not removed later and remain there on platform only so I am 100â„… sure that the channel will not removed by them..

Hope so...
@Varunkfdd bro you said channel removal after FIFA end all are hoping for Sony Ten 3 HD addition :hehe:

That is unbelievable price for a single channel, been asking for this channel for a year and finally when they added after so long we pay that much? I want to watch WC in HD but i will not subscribe it. Lets boycott it and spread our word around. Those people at dish dont give an eff about customers.
chargeable at Rs.90 + 18% GST
= Rs.106/- per month.

This is with reference to your e-mail regarding addition of Sony Ten 2 HD
Add-On pack. The same has been successfully activated on V.C. No.
xxxxxxxxxxx and is chargeable at Rs.90 + 18% GST
= Rs.106/- per month.

Where is that following of trai order(as dishtv claims they are only dth who try to follow)?where is so called mera apna pack?
Where is mera apna pack??where is that promise of 3 years ago of always providing maximum hd channel on its platform at cheapest rate?

I have not seen such a care less dth which will not solve its issue with broadcaster before such big even.
I don't think if FIFA WC is bigger event than IPL in India.

Yes Varun bro you are exactly correct.There is not much difference on the price front as a whole when you compare Dishtv and Tata Sky.Not giving channels citing price issues ,waiting for channels for over a year now after the merger and increasing the prices.Advertising HD and being in the last two in HD channels count on the platform and so on.

Bro But Earlier When The Channels Have Been Added On Platform for important events also they were not removed later and remain there on platform only so I am 100â„… sure that the channel will not removed by them..
But that time they added channel after agreement or mutual understanding but this time it is just alacarte.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock