DDF Exclusive Sony Ten Golf HD will be removed

• Thread starter amty
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 15
  • Views: Views 4,527
Most of the people only care about sports channels and we know they dont have good relationships with star but now it seems their relationship with sony is not good either so basically sports fans should definintely move to tata sky or airtel we cant wait months for sports channels addition.

And if ipl comes on star sports select 1 and 2 then it would be worse.However iam going to move to tata sky as dishtv moving channels to mpeg 4 and i have mpeg 2 so when i have to buy i will buy tata sky one.Hopefully somewhere near new year

It is really worse.Why are they removing channels?better they should shut their shop.Zeel no more interested in dth sector.I think no more new channels will be added as if they were working with concerned broadcaster then it would have been added

They are working from their launch date of Dish TV

Good move by Dishtv,nothing to watch in that channel, that channel simply wasting space of DTH companies, I also feel channel will shut down soon and golf will b telecasted in one of any Sony sports channel

In fact its Sony who have to take a call on the channel as Golf find few takers.They should convert into HD sports channel as they have lot of Football and Cricket properties in its kitty. Dishtv has taken a smart stand on its removal but the other way round its warning bells as other good Sony channels ie Ten2 HD ,Ten3HD,Sony Rox HD and Sony Le Plex HD are still to be added.In fact it can also happen that channel survives the axe.

IMG_20171118_090058.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock