Seeking Help Sony TV HD.ZEE TV HD Signal

• Thread starter Tru HD
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 81
  • Views: Views 12,305
In morning their is issue for HINDI entertainment And movies HD channels showing No signal .. but english HD CHANNELS available well ..

Hindi Gec channels back evening around 7pm when signal got strength .. happening in Kuwait . Before SAB HD star Bharat HD STAR GOLD SELECT HD MTUNES HD used to available 24 Hrs now seems that also changed ...

Did they move above mention channels from ASIASAT ??

yess they have moved SAB HD star Bharat HD STAR GOLD SELECT etc from asiasat too new frequency

They are shifting most of the channels from Asiasat to either NSS or GSAT...
GSAT has very weak coverage in northern parts of Middle East. So these channels will be unavailable unless a separate dish is used for GSAT and NSS.

We just need to wait and see until they finish this shuffling of transponders.

Yes bro, we dont get signal for these channels since 2 days in kuwait too.

Hi, I am in Kuwait and lost about all Hindi HD channels since Thursday night.
Had a talk with our tech and he told me that probably we will have to install a 5ft dish to access these channels as Dishtv has changed the tp. They have no idea how to combine these two dish to one receiver as well.
As of now no chance to get back these channels unless we redirect the antenna. If we do so we shall lose all other channels.

good news guys m getting all hd channels

still Same Issues???

Same issue remains in Kuwait.
Hindi HD channels are available till 7AM after that no signal till midnight.

I have a question:-
We are watching only HD channels. If we re align the antenna to receive signals from 12595 v (mainly to receive Hindi HD channels) , any possibility to lose other HD channels which are receiving now without interruption.
Techies, please assist

m getting all HD channels... since today afternoon no issue

How about TP02 11510/H/30000,TP04 11470/H/30000,TP05 11050/V/30000 and TP14 11590/H/30000 ; is anyone getting signals for these in Kuwait/Middle East?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock