Good News sony yay complete 2nd anniversary

Hey @Kamalika 100 &Ashton Turner bro don't spam here. Kamalika why you quoted my post. I just wish Happy Birthday to Sony yay! & @DreamFan bro also Wish to Sony Yay and you gave angry reaction on DreamFan bros post. Only you don't like Sony Yay Not all People ok.
I didn't spam on your comments or reacted angry. Infact read my comment properly against that girl. Ok I agree with you not all people hate, infact I even agreed it has better trp. What more do you want from me ?

Hey @Kamalika 100 &Ashton Turner bro don't spam here. Kamalika why you quoted my post. I just wish Happy Birthday to Sony yay! & @DreamFan bro also Wish to Sony Yay and you gave angry reaction on DreamFan bros post. Only you don't like Sony Yay Not all People ok.

Hello @A.J.Borah bro , Please Read @Ashton Turner reply once again he only supported yay ..there is diference between spamming and criticising channel's content . Along with that is also supporting the channel compared to others as people are watching it . frankly even i hate sony yay for the reason they replaced Animax which would have celebrated 15 years this years ( 2004-2019) if they would have not removed it from indian tv channel & they could have launched yay as 2nd kids channel , continued animax for niche audience as HD Channel . Animation wise you need to accept criticism only then our indian animation would improve for now they are trying to copy western animated series . If you are not ready it means you dont want indian animation to improve ? Give me one indian animated series in yay which western audience like or other countries tell as their favourite .they dont because it doesnt have compelling storyline just because they are catering to kids doesnt mean they should not use proper storytelling .

Last edited:
Very Sad for my all time fav ANIMAX gone :sad:

and congrats to Sony Yay (y)

D3m-7GwXoAMlm6J.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock