Good News Sony YAY Will release 13 new movies of the kids’ favorite YAY-toons

SarfaRaZ

Tata Play Expert
Contributor
Reaction score
The channel will also release 13 new movies of the kids’ favorite YAY-toons. Also, Sony YAY! recently released the brand new track of KickO & Super Speedo – #GoKickO, sung by none other than Bollywood sensation, Badshah which has already become a sensation with kids.

The channel has announced that it will release over 100 hours of fresh content across its hit shows – KickO & Super Speedo, Honey-Bunny ka Jholmaal and Guru Aur Bhole.

Sony YAY! to amplify its on-ground engagement with 124 city van activation - TelevisionPost: Latest News, India’s Television, Cable, DTH, TRAI

Who is that given me angry reaction in fist post n why :undecided: :huh:

Edit - @Kamalika100 ??

Last edited:
Who is that given me angry reaction in fist post n why :undecided: :huh:

Edit - @Kamalika100 ??
A few times i received notifications from him rating my post wity Angry reaction however he revert them back as soon as i saw. It seems he failed to understand the usage of reaction system and kind of unknowingly abusing it.

As an action, I have disabled reaction system for him so he can only discuss now.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock