Seeking Help Sorting fav list channels in Airtel

kashif963

Reaction score
Hi. Can anyone guide me how to sort the channels in the fav list in Airtel.

I created the fav list but channels are mixed up like some kids channels are in the beginning while some at the last.

Thanks

Which STB are you using?

I think it's basically the order you add them. Try adding the channels to the Favorites, in the order you need them to be.
i think you are right bez i also realized this. I created the fav list for first time and it was fine. But when i added some other channels later into it they were appearing at the last of the fav list even though they should appear as per LCN. So ADTV should work out on this as Dishtv allows to re-order the fav list as per your wish. Hope it will be done in up coming SW updates in future.

Anyhow thanks bro.

i think you are right bez i also realized this. I created the fav list for first time and it was fine. But when i added some other channels later into it they were appearing at the last of the fav list even though they should appear as per LCN. So ADTV should work out on this as Dishtv allows to re-order the fav list as per your wish. Hope it will be done in up coming SW updates in future.

Anyhow thanks bro.
Favorites has always been bad in Airtel. They must address it.

I am considering to stop recharging my airtel due to this problem. setting up fav is quite a task.
Biggest problem is fav need to be switched on each time after stb reboot.

I am considering to stop recharging my airtel due to this problem. setting up fav is quite a task.
Biggest problem is fav need to be switched on each time after stb reboot.
Yes i agree. Fav list is headache to make. Also same issue each time have to turn it on. Simple way should be that once you press fav button the list should be activated and shown up.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock