Seeking Help Sound problem

Bro i changed sound connection settings i.e now my setting s TATASKY oprical out to Home theatre and Tatasky HDMI out to TV..
Sound is very gud but stil audio drop...bro plz help even tatasky technician dnt hav idea..i dnt hav othr option...
Only I changed my HDMI cable from Tata sky to home theatre my problem is solved

I have connected TS HD STB to HT via optical cable, and after say 20-30 mins the sound stops on HT. It comes from TV, but audio is not coming from HT. I have to restart HT and then i get audio, this issue happens again after 20-30 mins. What can be the issue ???

Earlier used to connect HT to TV via ARC for audio.

I have connected TS HD STB to HT via optical cable, and after say 20-30 mins the sound stops on HT. It comes from TV, but audio is not coming from HT. I have to restart HT and then i get audio, this issue happens again after 20-30 mins. What can be the issue ???

Earlier used to connect HT to TV via ARC for audio.
Can you please share all connections including video , audio , HDMI and optical.

Recently, I tried to connect my HT HDMI out to TV & Tv optical back to HT, the optical port is automatically muted by TV, because it is giving priority to HDMI ARC.

Your problems can be some things like that, but just wondering why it took 20 min to activate .

Last edited:
STB to TV via HDMI
TV to HT via HDMI ARC
STB to HT via Optical cable

Test these two case:
1) shift HDMI port to Non-ARC HDMI port

2) switch off TV only and check sounds is comming in HT

Last edited:
Test these two case:
1) shift HDMI port to Non-ARC HDMI port

2) switch off TV only and check sounds is comming in HT

@maheshav Bro did both.

In point 1)

I changed HDMI port to non ARC and for some time issue got solved. But now again it started. It happens after 20-30 mins or if i mute channel on STB remote for some time or if i change channels, the HT goes into muting, and i have to put off from mains to solve the issue

Point 2)

Sound doesnt come even if TV is put off as connection is from STB to HT via optical cable

Last edited:
@maheshav Bro did both.

In point 1)

I changed HDMI port to non ARC and for some time issue got solved. But now again it started. It happens after 20-30 mins or if i mute channel on STB remote for some time or if i change channels, the HT goes into muting, and i have to put off from mains to solve the issue

Point 2)

Sound doesnt come even if TV is put off as connection is from STB to HT via optical cable
Point 2 should always work, unless you have problems with STB or HT , reset all three to factory default settings, connect to Non-ARC HDMI tv port and test.

Hi bro,
Me too having same issue past few months.
I have Yamaha HT n Samsung LED.
Connected STB to HT via HDMI..
Plz someone can help on this..
Tis issue only with DD sound supported channels..
I tried with setting n STB DD + and DD both, result s same jus half secnd audio drop every 1 or 2 mins..plz help..

Thanks in advance.

Hi bro,

Mee too having same issue with yamaha HT

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock