• Welcome to DreamDTH.com - an online community for the television and tech enthusiasts!

    Please Register or Login yourself to ask a question, participate in a discussion.

South Special & South Sports Packs Increased Rs.10Pm

Dileep Kumar

Registered
Joined
8 Jul 2013
Messages
11,643
Reaction score
2,319
Tata Sky base packs & select add on pack subscription charges have undergone a change

•South Special Pack Monthly 190

•South Sports Monthly 200

•South Sports Special Pack Monthly 220

Subscribers with annual/semi annual base or add on packs or those who have activated their pack in the last 6months will enjoy price protection
 

JitendraKumar

Dream Expert
Joined
30 Sep 2012
Messages
7,021
Reaction score
3,819
Good move by ts & update by dileep bro thanks for the info.
 
Joined
23 Dec 2014
Messages
5,610
Reaction score
1,067
Dileep kumar said:
•South Special Pack Monthly 190,Semi Annual 1020,Annual 1980

•South Sports Special Pack Monthly 220,Semi Annual 1190.Annual 2310
sorry to say bro but semi annual n annual charges r not correct bro.
actually website is not updated so all semi annual n annual rates r older rates for all the north n south packs.
 

Kpt

Registered
Joined
23 Mar 2013
Messages
256
Reaction score
65
JitendraKumar said:
Good move by ts & update by dileep bro thanks for the info.
How the hell is it a good move?? are you being paid by tatasky people to say this? :wall:wall:wall

they keep increasing prices... even the lowest base pack going to cost rs 300 soon. :wall:wall
 
Joined
23 Dec 2014
Messages
5,610
Reaction score
1,067
Kpt said:
How the hell is it a good move?? are you being paid by tatasky people to say this? :wall:wall:wall

they keep increasing prices... even the lowest base pack going to cost rs 300 soon. :wall:wall
it is a good move because inflation in india is around 7-8 % per year in india.
so 10 rs. increment is just 5-6% increment. so still a scope of 2-3% is there.

bold line answer - perception is only different. even for me it is really a good move.

tata is known for its quality services. n to maintain quality increment is essential same as oxygen for living beings.

it ll take atleast 5-6 years more for the lowest base pack prices to touch 300 bucks.
so it ll b later than sooner.
 

Kpt

Registered
Joined
23 Mar 2013
Messages
256
Reaction score
65
Prateek Marwadi said:
it is a good move because inflation in india is around 7-8 % per year in india.
so 10 rs. increment is just 5-6% increment. so still a scope of 2-3% is there.

bold line answer - perception is only different. even for me it is really a good move.

tata is known for its quality services. n to maintain quality increment is essential same as oxygen for living beings.

it ll take atleast 5-6 years more for the lowest base pack prices to touch 300 bucks.
so it ll b later than sooner.
tata sky known for quality services :D:D:D please stop :D:D:D

only sheeps going accept whatever TS ask you to pay without reasons. becuase of people like you we all will be poor paying all the money for tatasky. :wall
 
Joined
23 Dec 2014
Messages
5,610
Reaction score
1,067
Kpt said:
tata sky known for quality services :D:D:D please stop :D:D:D

only sheeps going accept whatever TS ask you to pay without reasons. becuase of people like you we all will be poor paying all the money for tatasky. :wall
then bro leave tata sky n take any other brand. no one is forcing u ....
n else leave watching tv otherwise people like me ll make u poor :p:p:p
 

SarfaRaZ

Dream Pro
Joined
16 Jul 2013
Messages
53,478
Reaction score
29,603
Thanks For The Update @Dileep Bro :tup
 
Top Bottom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock