Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Computers, Peripherals and Softwares' started by Napster, Apr 13, 2011.
how to speed up broad band??????
wht do u want?
There is no short cut to increase speed of internet. Select a higher speed plan and pay more. There is a small increase in speed, if you modify some settings, and clearing cookies regularly.
Note: This following tip will not work on XP Home Edition.
1. Make sure you're logged on as actually "Administrator". Do not log on with any account that just has administrator privileges.
2. Start > Run > type gpedit.msc (not available in home version).
3. Expand the Local Computer Policy branch.
4. Expand the Administrative Templates branch.
5. Expand the Network branch.
6. Highlight the "QoS Packet Scheduler" in left window.
7. In right window double click the "limit reservable bandwidth" setting.
8. On setting tab check the ENABLED item.
9. Where it says "Bandwidth limit %" change it to read 0 (ZERO).
10. Close gpedit.msc.
Effect is immediate on some systems, some need to re-boot.
To check the Internet Speed you can reach here Ip-details.com
thanks kathir_anitha for your info.very helpful.
dear starter this thread was opsongra with images
because its so old i can't search it
soon provide the link