Breaking "Spider-Man" Is Leaving The Marvel Cinematic Universe

• Thread starter Manu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 24
  • Views: Views 3,456
I think Sony will get more money from a normal grossed Spiderman movie than a billion club one that is shared with Disney.
Venom grossed 800+ billion and Spiderman FFH got 1 billion+. But when sharing it with Disney, its not a good deal. So as Disney demanded more share Sony's profit may go less than Venom.

I think Sony will get more money from a normal grossed Spiderman movie than a billion club one that is shared with Disney.
Venom grossed 800+ billion and Spiderman FFH got 1 billion+. But when sharing it with Disney, its not a good deal.
Coz of disney they get more money... Without disney spiderman flop

Deadline first brought word of the new development, noting that the dispute between Sony and Disney essentially came down to money. The latter also wanted to extend its partnership to Spider-Man spin-off films such as Venom, in addition to move towards a 50-50 agreement, but Sony had no interest in that offer. Sony reportedly offered other terms, but Disney wasn't interested. If you're wondering why Disney would want to put more money towards the Spider-Man films, that's because it then gets a bigger share of the potential profits. Spider-Man: Far From Home is now the highest-grossing movie for Sony till date, having made over $1.109 billion (about Rs. 7,913 crores).

Sony Responds to Spider-Man Leaving the Marvel Cinematic Universe

Very Good. Tobey Maguire was the best Spider Man. I mean Real Man. I didn't like Spider Boy Tom Holland. He is nothing without this suit. Tobey Maguire and Sam Raimi should return for Sony's Spiderman 4.

Marvel's Spider man was a kid with childish behavior but at the same time he was funny. Sony's Spider man is not funny at all. Both have their pros and cons.

A majority of fans accepted the new MCU version of Spiderman(Tom Holland) and Marvel has laid a foundation with it. So this exit is a sad news for most Marvel fans. Then a minority still wants the old mature stand alone Spiderman back. But if Tom Holland is continuing as Spiderman then their hope may also set. Sony has a challenge to make it success only with strong story.

Marvel's Spider man was a kid with childish behavior but at the same time he was funny. Sony's Spider man is not funny at all. Both have their pros and cons.

They (MCU) hired intentionally young SM, bcz if you see comics, most of the SM comics are of young peter parker who is a college guy (that age). So Marvel hired very young actor for that. so age will be relevant in upcoming movies.

And if sony alone produces SM next movie or so. It wont get the collections which had come for previous movies.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock