Breaking spn network channels available on Reliance Digital tv soon

• Thread starter DDD+
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 20
  • Views: Views 4,379
i hv use tuner in my pc also demo set top box reliance digital tv its showing technical parameters and also deactivated slot

You have USB tuner? I never know this. But I am sure that the content posted as technical parameters is not yours. Isn't it? If you want proof, contact me or team members via PM or talk to team.

To prove yourself that you took this from set top box, please take a snap of the details from your TV connected to STB and post it as image.

Last edited:
FYI, below is the image of other forum content. Tough there is a difference in Audio details alone, please share the required screenshot to team to prove that you didn't copied the content. This is required for the sake of your credibility and forum's credibility.

ApPA9vn.png

Good signs for Reliance Digital customer. It seems I might activate my Reliance Digital connection once again. At present Sony and Sab SD working fine on Reliance Digital

Last edited:
today spn network channels available on Reliance Digital tv

sadig bro i m already post my mob camera is no warking so i not capture any pic or i m use p5 computer so dont ss facility in my pc .. in case you don't trust me ...i hv no problem ...but i post true news yesterday and today spn channels added rdtv.

sadig bro i m already post my mob camera is no warking so i not capture any pic or i m use p5 computer so dont ss facility in my pc .. in case you don't trust me ...i hv no problem ...but i post true news yesterday and today spn channels added rdtv.

It is not like I am trusting you or not. But I am seeing your excuses are just excuses. At least you can post a snap from your PC. I am not sure which PC is not having Print Screen option. And also I am not sure which set top box is giving the details you posted. Can you post the model number of the set top box?

still no sun tv network channels available on Reliance Digital tv test mode ...todat added tv today network channels like aajtak,india today

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock