DDF Exclusive Sports Channels Availability on DTH Platforms | Network-wise Comparison

Zaxotes

Contributor
Reaction score
Network-wise Comparison of Sports Channels (SD+HD) Availability on DTH Platforms
LAST UPDATED ON 17 JANUARY 2019
Interactive list compiled by @zaxotes

SPORTS17jan19v2.png

PLEASE GIVE FEEDBACK - PLEASE SUGGEST ANY CORRECTIONS

Last edited:
@zaxotes bro can you make a thread of Regional channels availability on DTH platforms. Please:hands::hands:

Not Yet Launched/Shutdown Channels Shouldn't be in the List
Edit: Are All Sony Sports Channels Available on Tata Sky?

Last edited:
tatasky currently has 20 sports channels not 26.. the ones you have ,marked in red actually should be NA as you dont have time frame whn will channels be back misleading list

Last edited:
@zaxotes bro can you make a thread of Regional channels availability on DTH platforms. Please:hands::hands:
I'm planning something on this already!
Not Yet Launched/Shutdown Channels Shouldn't be in the List
Edit: Are All Sony Sports Channels Available on Tata Sky?
It's okay to have the confirmed and soon to be launched channels I feel, waiting for official shut down of Neo channels. Unavailable Sony channels on TS are in red.
tatasky currently has 20 sports channels not 26.. the ones you have ,marked in red actually should be NA as you dont have time frame whn will channels be back misleading list
I'd call it misleading if they were in white too. It's red and mentioned as currently unavailable.

Excellent work, again @zaxotes bro.

Is Star Sports 3 HD available from broadcaster?

NA would be the correct word for unavailable Sony channels on TS as they are not available on platform. It doesn't really matter why they are unavailable. You can include them when they are readded.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock