Sports Channels in India (Current & Upcoming) - Broadcast Rights, General Discussion, News & Updates

• Thread starter Zaxotes
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,498
  • Views: Views 1,474,257

Should Sports Networks have Regional Channels?

• Total voters
Star simulcast cwc on star sports 1 and star sports 2 which was also ridiculous due to their different pricing. It's seriously making me to think if the management is really stupid or they are just letting it go.
They're not stupid they're clever.. they give same content to less price channel n get ads revenue per subscriber as more viewers have subscribed to less priced channel. For higher price channel they get higher ad revenue at premium price .

They're not stupid they're clever.. they give same content to less price channel n get ads revenue per subscriber as more viewers have subscribed to less priced channel. For higher price channel they get higher ad revenue at premium price .
See they're simulcasting ads as well..

I hope star launches more channels to better cover the premier league. Their coverage is pathetic and worse when simultaneous matches are played

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock